The Canadian International School (CIS) in Singapore was established in 1990, and has since grown to become one of the leading international schools in the country. The school provides a Canadian education to students from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
Exam System: CIS follows the Ontario (Canada) curriculum and offers the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme for students in Grades 11 and 12.
CCAs: CIS has a wide range of Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs) that cater to different interests and talents of students. These include sports teams, music ensembles, drama productions, robotics clubs, and more.
Achievements: CIS has consistently been ranked as one of the top international schools in Singapore, and has received numerous awards and accolades over the years. The school has also achieved a 100% pass rate for the IB Diploma Programme.
Notable Alumni: CIS has a number of notable alumni, including actor and comedian Ronny Chieng, who graduated in 2005.
School Fees: The annual tuition fees for CIS range from SGD $25,000 for Kindergarten to SGD $40,000 for Grade 12.
Location: CIS has two campuses in Singapore - Lakeside Campus and Tanjong Katong Campus.
How to Get There: Lakeside Campus is located at 7 Jurong West Street 41, and can be reached by public transportation (bus and MRT). Tanjong Katong Campus is located at 371 Tanjong Katong Road, and can also be accessed by public transportation (bus).
School Contact Details:
- Lakeside Campus: +65 6467 1732 / [email protected]
- Tanjong Katong Campus: +65 6345 1573 / [email protected]
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Articles Categories[Primary Articles | Secondary Articles | JC Articles | University Articles | General Articles]
Related Articles in Category : Secondary