Global Indian International School (GIIS)By: Stefan, in Category: Secondary
Global Indian International School (GIIS) is a private international school in Singapore that offers an Indian-based curriculum with a global perspective. It was established in 2002 and has since expanded to several countries, including Japan, UAE, Thailand, Vietnam, and India.
Exam System: GIIS offers the Indian Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) curriculum for primary and secondary education. The school also offers the International Baccalaureate (IB) program for students in their final two years of high school.
CCAs: GIIS offers a range of co-curricular activities (CCA) including art, music, drama, sports, and clubs such as robotics, debate, and student council.
Achievements: GIIS has been recognized for its academic excellence and innovation in education. The school has received awards such as the School Excellence Award from the Indian government and the Global Education Award from the World Education Congress.
Notable Alumni: GIIS is a relatively new school and does not have any notable alumni yet.
School Fees: The annual school fees for GIIS range from SGD 14,000 to SGD 21,000 for primary and secondary education, depending on the program and nationality of the student.
Location: GIIS has two campuses in Singapore: one in Queenstown and one in Punggol.
How to Get There: The Queenstown campus is accessible by public transport via the Queenstown MRT station and several bus stops. The Punggol campus is accessible via the Punggol MRT station and several bus stops.
School Contact Details:
- Queenstown Campus: 1 Mei Chin Road, Singapore 149253, +65 6508 3700
- Punggol Campus: 3 Punggol Place, Singapore 828865, +65 6914 7000
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Articles Categories[Primary Articles | Secondary Articles | JC Articles | University Articles | General Articles]
Related Articles in Category : Secondary