The exact questions that will be asked during a DSA (Direct School Admission) interview can vary depending on the school and program, but there are some common themes that you can prepare your child for. Here are some common questions that may come up during a DSA interview:
- Why do you want to attend this school?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Can you tell us about a time when you had to overcome a challenge?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- Can you tell us about a project or achievement that you are particularly proud of?
- How do you balance your academic studies with your extracurricular activities?
- Can you tell us about a time when you had to work as part of a team?
- How do you deal with failure or setbacks?
- Can you tell us about a book or article that you have read recently that has inspired you?
- What are your future career aspirations?
In addition to these questions, the interviewer may also ask more specific questions related to the school or program, such as questions about academic subjects, sports or arts achievements, or leadership experience. It's important for your child to research the school and program they are applying to and be prepared to talk about why they are a good fit and how they can contribute to the school community. Encourage your child to practice answering interview questions and to be confident, polite, and enthusiastic during the interview.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Articles Categories[Primary Articles | Secondary Articles | JC Articles | University Articles | General Articles]
Related Articles in Category : Primary