What to bring on the first day of Primary School?By: Usha, in Category: Primary
The first day of primary school can be an exciting and overwhelming experience for both parents and students in Singapore. Here are some items that parents can consider bringing for their child on the first day of primary school:
School bag: A sturdy and comfortable school bag that can hold all the necessary items such as textbooks, notebooks, and stationery.
Uniform: Ensure that your child is wearing the correct school uniform and shoes according to the school's dress code.
Water bottle: A reusable water bottle that can be refilled throughout the day to keep your child hydrated.
Snacks: A small snack or two that your child can eat during recess or when they feel hungry.
Stationery: Basic stationery such as pencils, erasers, rulers, and sharpeners to use in class.
Books: Your child's school may provide textbooks or workbooks on the first day, but it is always good to check with the school beforehand and bring them along if required.
Umbrella or raincoat: Singapore's weather can be unpredictable, so it's always good to have an umbrella or raincoat on hand in case of rain.
Student ID: Some schools may issue student identification cards, which your child should bring on the first day.
It's always good to check with your child's school to see if there are any specific items that they need to bring on the first day. Additionally, it's important to label all items with your child's name to prevent any confusion or loss.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Articles Categories[Primary Articles | Secondary Articles | JC Articles | University Articles | General Articles]
Related Articles in Category : Primary