Here are the MOE School Holidays for Singapore in 2024:
- Youth Day: Monday, 8 July 2024 (observed)
- Term 1 Break: Saturday, 9 March 2024 to Sunday, 17 March 2024
- Mid-Year Break: Saturday, 25 May 2024 to Sunday, 23 June 2024
- Term 3 Break: Saturday, 31 August 2024 to Sunday, 8 September 2024
- End-of-Year Break: Saturday, 16 November 2024 to Wednesday, 1 January 2025
Please note that the dates are subject to change and may vary slightly between schools, so it is always best to check with your individual school for their specific holiday schedule.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Articles Categories[Primary Articles | Secondary Articles | JC Articles | University Articles | General Articles]
Related Articles in Category : General