Public Holidays in Singapore 2023By: Nova, in Category: General
Here are the public holidays in Singapore for 2023:
- New Year's Day: Sunday, 1 January 2023
- Chinese New Year: Tuesday, 31 January 2023 and Wednesday, 1 February 2023
- Good Friday: Friday, 7 April 2023
- Labour Day: Monday, 1 May 2023
- Vesak Day: Saturday, 27 May 2023
- Hari Raya Puasa: Wednesday, 21 June 2023
- National Day: Wednesday, 9 August 2023
- Hari Raya Haji: Sunday, 20 August 2023
- Deepavali: Friday, 10 November 2023
- Christmas Day: Monday, 25 December 2023
Please note that the dates of some of these holidays are subject to change and may vary slightly depending on the lunar calendar. It is always best to check with the Ministry of Manpower for the official public holiday schedule.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Articles Categories[Primary Articles | Secondary Articles | JC Articles | University Articles | General Articles]
Related Articles in Category : General