How to build a portfolio for DSA via innovation?By: Margaret, in Category: General
To build a portfolio for Direct School Admission (DSA) via innovation, here are some steps you can follow:
Understand the requirements: Check the school's website or contact them to understand the requirements for DSA via innovation. This will give you an idea of what you need to include in your portfolio.
Showcase your innovation: Include any projects, designs or products that you have created that showcase your innovative skills. This could include photos, videos, and written descriptions of your work.
Highlight your achievements: Make sure to include any awards, certificates or recognition you have received for your innovation work. This shows that you are passionate and dedicated to innovation.
Include testimonials: If you have worked on innovation projects with others, include testimonials from your team members or mentors. This will demonstrate your ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team.
Provide context: Provide some background information on each project or product in your portfolio. Explain the problem you were trying to solve and how your innovation addressed the issue.
Keep it organized: Make sure your portfolio is well-organized and easy to navigate. Use headings and subheadings to group similar items together and make sure your portfolio is easy to read.
Seek feedback: Get feedback on your portfolio from teachers, mentors, and other professionals. This will help you identify any areas for improvement and make sure your portfolio is as strong as possible.
Remember, the key to a successful DSA via innovation portfolio is to showcase your creativity, problem-solving skills, and passion for innovation.
Here are some project ideas for primary students to showcase innovation:
- Create a sustainable garden in the school or community.
- Design and build a robot using a robotics kit.
- Develop a mobile app that solves a problem in the community.
- Create an interactive game that teaches others about a specific topic.
- Design and build a simple machine that solves a real-world problem.
- Develop an invention to improve daily life, such as a new type of school bag or pencil case.
- Conduct scientific experiments and present findings in a creative way, such as a science fair project or a science video.
- Write and illustrate a children's book that teaches about a specific topic, such as environmental conservation or social issues.
- Create a short film or animation that tells a story or teaches a lesson.
- Design and build a sustainable home or shelter model using recyclable materials.
These projects can be adapted and modified to suit the age and abilities of primary students.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Articles Categories[Primary Articles | Secondary Articles | JC Articles | University Articles | General Articles]
Related Articles in Category : General