Right age to start STEM training. What parents can do?By: Usha, in Category: General
There is no one "right" age to start cultivating STEM skills, as individuals can begin to develop these skills at any age. However, research suggests that early exposure to STEM concepts can help to develop a strong foundation of skills and interest in these areas.
At home, parents can help to cultivate STEM skills in their children by:
Encouraging curiosity and exploration: Encourage children to ask questions and explore their environment. This can help to develop their critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Providing hands-on experiences: Provide opportunities for children to experiment and build things using materials such as Lego blocks, play dough, and simple science experiments.
Encouraging reading and learning: Read books and watch videos with children that introduce STEM concepts and encourage them to learn about science and technology.
Encouraging outdoor exploration: Encourage children to spend time in nature and observe the world around them. This can help to develop their observation and analytical skills.
Enrolling children in STEM-related classes or camps: Look for classes or camps that offer hands-on experiences and introduce children to STEM concepts.
By providing children with opportunities to explore and learn about STEM concepts, parents can help to develop their interest and skills in these areas, regardless of their age.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Articles Categories[Primary Articles | Secondary Articles | JC Articles | University Articles | General Articles]
Related Articles in Category : General