H2 Economics Vs H3 Economics in Singapore JCsBy: John, in Category: JC
H3 Economics is an extension of H2 Economics, which is a core subject in the Junior College (JC) curriculum in Singapore. H3 Economics covers topics beyond the H2 Economics curriculum and provides students with a more in-depth understanding of advanced economic concepts and theories.
H2 Economics covers a broad range of topics, including microeconomics, macroeconomics, international economics, and monetary economics. It provides a good foundation in economic concepts and theories, and prepares students for university-level courses in economics or related fields.
H3 Economics, on the other hand, covers topics beyond the scope of H2 Economics, such as advanced microeconomic theory, game theory, econometrics, and advanced macroeconomic theory. It requires a higher level of analytical and mathematical proficiency, and is recommended for students who are passionate about economics and intend to pursue further studies or careers in research, academia, or related fields.
The main difference between H2 Economics and H3 Economics is the level of depth and complexity. H3 Economics is more challenging and requires a higher level of proficiency in economics, mathematics, and critical thinking skills than H2 Economics. It is a specialized course for students who have a strong interest in economics and are seeking an extra challenge beyond the standard H2 Economics curriculum.
In terms of university admissions, H3 Economics is not a requirement for most undergraduate courses. However, it is a valuable asset for students who are planning to pursue further studies or careers in research, academia, or related fields. It can also be beneficial for students who wish to differentiate themselves in their university applications by demonstrating their passion and proficiency in economics.
Overall, H2 Economics provides a strong foundation in economic concepts and theories, while H3 Economics provides an opportunity for students to deepen their understanding of advanced economic concepts and theories. Students should consider their interests and career aspirations when deciding whether to take H3 Economics.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Articles Categories[Primary Articles | Secondary Articles | JC Articles | University Articles | General Articles]
Related Articles in Category : JC