CCAs offered in secondary schoolsBy: Mary, in Category: Secondary
The Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs) offered in secondary schools can vary depending on the school and country, but some common examples include:
Sports: These can include traditional team sports such as basketball, soccer, volleyball, and netball, as well as individual sports such as athletics, swimming, and gymnastics.
Performing Arts: These can include music, dance, drama, and choir.
Clubs and Societies: These can include a range of interests such as photography, robotics, debate, chess, and environmental awareness.
Uniformed Groups: These can include the Scouts, Girl Guides, National Cadet Corps (NCC), and St John Ambulance Brigade.
Academic-based CCAs: These can include language, science, and math clubs, as well as literary and journalism societies.
Community Service: These can include volunteering in local charities and non-profit organizations.
It's important to note that not all schools offer the same range of CCAs, and some may have additional or unique options based on their particular focus or location.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Articles Categories[Primary Articles | Secondary Articles | JC Articles | University Articles | General Articles]
Related Articles in Category : Secondary